inNOWation Conference @ PMI Central Italy on June 13+14, 2019
PMI Central Italy Chapter is pleased to announce the InNOWation Conference that will be held in Rome (Italy) on June 13th and 14th 2019.
The “InNOWation – creating the future” event is a 2-day international event designed to discover how innovation, through our projects, programs and portfolios, is a key element for the success of our companies. The event wants to offer you case studies with highlights on project management issues related to innovative elements in the project (technologies, processes etc.). Speeches will cover cross-industry case studies and experiences, from telecommunications to transportation sector, from Risk to Human Resource management.
All in a nutshell:
- Agenda: https://innowation.pmi-centralitaly.org/agenda/
- Speakers: https://innowation.pmi-centralitaly.org/speakers/
- Brochure: https://innowation.pmi-centralitaly.org/brochure/
- Location: https://innowation.pmi-centralitaly.org/location/
- Registration: Opened with discounted rates until May 15, 2019. For PMICC members, special discounts are also available as part of our ECC Program. As a member of PMICC please make sure that you register yourself as a “PMI® European Chapter” member under following web link: https://innowation.pmi-centralitaly.org/registrazione/
The event will be held at Frentani Congress Center, in the center of the eternal city, who has already hosted PMI Central Italy Chapter 20th Anniversary in October 2016. Close to several attractions of the eternal city, at walking distance from Termini Station (with connection with Fiumicino International Airport), the venue is very well equipped for this kind of event and very easy to be reached.
You will find updated information on the event on this web site: https://innowation.pmi-centralitaly.org/
For request and clarifications, please send an email to following address: inNOWation@pmi-centralitaly.org
Dr. Ralf Braune, Liaison for European Chapter Collaboration, in name of
Your Board of PMI Cologne Chapter